Hi All!!!

I will support what Margaret said before about Managua..Managua is
totally different to any city in USA and the best way to be in a new
environment is relaying in people that lives there. For sure they
would be nice and very supportive-including giving rides-

Finally, have a Nice Trip...enjoy the weather...try typical food...and
most than all try to be sure that you will keep in touch with the
right people to get the project done...-If you can maybe they can show
you the university...and explain how the civil engineering's program
works...

For the rest of us...Happy Spring Break!!!:)

Gabriela

--
Gabriela Garay
CS Graduate Student Senator