We made it to an internet cafeŽin Juigalpa.  We have gotten so much
information and found out so many things that it is impossible to tell
you everything.  Vladmir, our host, is very enducated (an engineer
himself who studied in managua) and concentrates on projects exactly
like this one.  He also knows most of the community and how everything
works.  The community is VERY spread out (more than 50 square miles)
but less than 100 house probably.  We held a community meeting at the
school and Monica and Vladmir administered serveys to most of the
community that has almost any question that you would want.  We have
also visited several houses and done more in depth interviews.  This
email is just to ask if anyone has any additional questions that they
want us to ask, or any information.  Vladmir probably knows the answer
off hand (he is an excellent resource), or we could ask any members of
the community.  we have been to San Diego 3 times and are going only
once more on Monday (Sunday is very inappropriate according to
Vladmir).  So please email us back soon!
Have fun at school in your 30 degree weather

Shanta and Andy