Felicitaciones!

Regards.

Carlos Rivadeneira

Senior Engineer
Foundry Applications Engineering
E-mail: [log in to unmask]
Tel:(802) 769-7114 T/L: 446 -7114
Fax:(802) 769-7147
"The difficult, we eventually see; the obvious, it seems to take a little longer."
[log in to unmask]" border="0" alt="Inactive hide details for Alba Gabriela Garay Romero <[log in to unmask]>">Alba Gabriela Garay Romero <[log in to unmask]>

[log in to unmask]); background-repeat: no-repeat; " width="40%">
[log in to unmask]" border="0" alt="">
[log in to unmask]" border="0" alt="">
[log in to unmask]" border="0" alt="">
cc
[log in to unmask]" border="0" alt="">
[log in to unmask]" border="0" alt="">
Subject
[log in to unmask]" border="0" alt="">
SWE received 7 Awards Tonight!!!
[log in to unmask]" border="0" alt="">[log in to unmask]" border="0" alt="">

Hi Sweers and SWE's Friends:

This time i want to share with you something really exciting!!!: SWE is celebrating that 7 of SWE Members received tonight Awards from the Women's Center @ UVM for their commitment to foster the participation of Women in Campus.

It is a day of celebration and i must say personally, a day for Jumping around!!! celebrating with happiness this tremendous honor. Thanks Women's Center, Thanks SWE Friends for your nominations-specially to Alison!!!:)-

This is the list of recipients:

Oustanding Faculty Woman Award:

Donna Rizzo-SWE Student Chapter Faculty     Advisor

Oustanding Athlete Award:

Alaina Dickason- SWE Student Chapter President

Oustanding Student Activist Award:

Gabriela Garay-SWE Student Chapter Membership Chair

Iliana Vasquez-Spickers-SWE Student Chapter Vice-President

Social Justice Activist Award:

Jackeline Bell- SWE Student Chapter Secretary, EWB Student Chapter President

Gail Currier- SWE Student Chapter Supporter-Our Spiritual Advisor!!!!-

Oustanding Staff Woman Award:

Josie Herrera- SWE Member

Have a Nice Week!!!!

Gabriela