Shanta, Andy,
It is possible that a University delegation would meet you at the airport.
Can you please let us know your flight numbers and time of arrival.
Also, I would like to send them a list of things that you would like help
with while in Managua, so that they can be ready for that. I need to
communicate this information as soon as possible.

If you wish to copy Diego Munoz in your note, here is his contact info.  If
not, I'll gladly translate.
       Diego Muñoz Latino
        Secretario General
        Universidad Nacional de Ingeniería
        Avenida Universitaria
       Edificio de Rectoría
       UNI-IES
       Telefonos   :    270 5611                                    88 41
311

Con todo gusto lo recibiremos.

Regards.

Carlos Rivadeneira

Senior Engineer
Foundry Applications Engineering
E-mail: [log in to unmask]
Tel:(802) 769-7114     T/L: 446 -7114
Fax:(802) 769-7147
"The difficult, we eventually see; the obvious, it seems to take a little
longer."

             Jacqueline
             Elizabeth Bell
             <[log in to unmask]>                                           To
             Sent by:                  [log in to unmask]
             Engineers Without                                          cc
             Borders
             <[log in to unmask]                                     Subject
             >                         No Meeting Tonight

             03/07/2007 01:00
             PM

             Please respond to
             Engineers Without
                  Borders

Hi Everyone,

   Until we hear back about when we can get the coffee; we will not be
having a meeting.  Andy and Shanta -  can we meet sometime tomorrow
(maybe before cs) to make sure everything is set for your trip.

Thank-you,
Jacquie