Shanta, Andy,
It is possible that a University delegation would meet you at the airport. Can you please let us know your flight numbers and time of arrival.
Also, I would like to send them a list of things that you would like help with while in Managua, so that they can be ready for that. I need to communicate this information as soon as possible.

If you wish to copy Diego Munoz in your note, here is his contact info. If not, I'll gladly translate.
Diego Muñoz Latino
Secretario General
Universidad Nacional de Ingeniería
Avenida Universitaria
Edificio de Rectoría
UNI-IES
Telefonos : 270 5611 88 41 311

Con todo gusto lo recibiremos.

Regards.

Carlos Rivadeneira

Senior Engineer
Foundry Applications Engineering
E-mail: [log in to unmask]
Tel:(802) 769-7114 T/L: 446 -7114
Fax:(802) 769-7147
"The difficult, we eventually see; the obvious, it seems to take a little longer."
Inactive hide details for Jacqueline Elizabeth Bell <<a href=[log in to unmask]>">Jacqueline Elizabeth Bell <[log in to unmask]>

cc

Subject

No Meeting Tonight

Hi Everyone,

  Until we hear back about when we can get the coffee; we will not be
having a meeting.  Andy and Shanta -  can we meet sometime tomorrow
(maybe before cs) to make sure everything is set for your trip.

Thank-you,
Jacquie