I have PTA conflict (first Wednesday of the Month), so, also, will miss
tonight's meeting.

regards,
Sebastian Ventrone

Senior Technical Staff Member
CMOS Foundry Logic/Foundry IP Chair
 IBM Microelectronics
 E-Mail: stv @ us.ibm.com

             "Michael J.
             Rosen"
             <[log in to unmask]>                                           To
             Sent by:                  [log in to unmask]
             Engineers Without                                          cc
             Borders
             <[log in to unmask]                                     Subject
             >                         will be late tonight

             03/07/2007 07:37
             AM

             Please respond to
             Engineers Without
                  Borders

Hi. I have a one-time gig this evening at 7:00 which will make me late
for our meeting. I'll get there when I can.
Mike