Hi Shanta, Andy,
I was hoping to hear from you. Dr Diego Munoz is expecting you to arrive tomorrow at 1pm, as you communicated earlier to him.
Please let me know if you want them to meet you at the airport. I believe it is a great opportunity to establish a solid collaboration team in Managua. They still have problems grasping what kind of help we need, and how they can assist us. Without a doubt, your visit will clarify our mission.
Please send us your trip info, if not, I will have to cancel your encounter with the University. Either way I wish you the best in your trip.

Regards.

Carlos Rivadeneira

Senior Engineer
Foundry Applications Engineering
E-mail: [log in to unmask]
Tel:(802) 769-7114 T/L: 446 -7114
Fax:(802) 769-7147
"The difficult, we eventually see; the obvious, it seems to take a little longer."
[log in to unmask]" border="0" alt="Inactive hide details for Alison Pechenick <[log in to unmask]>">Alison Pechenick <[log in to unmask]>

[log in to unmask]); background-repeat: no-repeat; " width="40%">
[log in to unmask]" border="0" alt="">
[log in to unmask]" border="0" alt="">
[log in to unmask]" border="0" alt="">
cc
[log in to unmask]" border="0" alt="">
[log in to unmask]" border="0" alt="">
Subject
[log in to unmask]" border="0" alt="">
Re: Nicaragua Contacts
[log in to unmask]" border="0" alt="">[log in to unmask]" border="0" alt="">

Thank you, Margaret.  This is really great advice.

Thanks also to our other suppportive friends on this list!!

Best wishes to all,

Alison

--
Alison Pechenick, Lecturer