Welcome back, and congrats on your first oversea site survey.

Just for informational:  Carolyn,  who had started these meeting,  moved to
Calfornia due to her company's transfer. This explains some
of the Professional group's lack of  activity. So, the student chapter is
still the only identity.

Just for myself, Band Concert tonight.

regards,
Sebastian Ventrone

Senior Technical Staff Member
CMOS Foundry Logic/Foundry IP Chair
 IBM Microelectronics
 E-Mail: stv @ us.ibm.com

             Shanta Brooke
             Keller
             <[log in to unmask]>                                          To
             Sent by:                  [log in to unmask]
             Engineers Without                                          cc
             Borders
             <[log in to unmask]                                     Subject
             >                         Re: Info about meeting tomorrow

             03/21/2007 12:21
             PM

             Please respond to
             Engineers Without
                  Borders

ya we got back at 5 am this morning, but we'll be there.  I'll try to
bring a few numbers and maybe some pictures, but we wont have much
prepared for tonight. we'll just answer all your questions i guess.

see ya at 7

shanta