Welcome back, and congrats on your first oversea site survey.

Just for informational: Carolyn, who had started these meeting, moved to Calfornia due to her company's transfer. This explains some
of the Professional group's lack of activity. So, the student chapter is still the only identity.

Just for myself, Band Concert tonight.

regards,
Sebastian Ventrone

Senior Technical Staff Member
CMOS Foundry Logic/Foundry IP Chair
IBM Microelectronics
Phone: (802)-769-6118, Fax: (802) 769-6206 Tieline: 8-446-6118
E-Mail: stv @ us.ibm.com

Inactive hide details for Shanta Brooke Keller <<a href=[log in to unmask]>">Shanta Brooke Keller <[log in to unmask]>

cc

Subject

Re: Info about meeting tomorrow

ya we got back at 5 am this morning, but we'll be there.  I'll try to
bring a few numbers and maybe some pictures, but we wont have much
prepared for tonight. we'll just answer all your questions i guess.

see ya at 7

shanta