Hi Jacquie,
I'll be there tonight.
Andy & Shanta welcome back. I'm so eager to hear both of you tonight.

Regards.

Carlos Rivadeneira

Senior Engineer
Foundry Applications Engineering
E-mail: [log in to unmask]
Tel:(802) 769-7114     T/L: 446 -7114
Fax:(802) 769-7147
"The difficult, we eventually see; the obvious, it seems to take a little
longer."

             Jacqueline
             Elizabeth Bell
             <[log in to unmask]>                                           To
             Sent by:                  [log in to unmask]
             Engineers Without                                          cc
             Borders
             <[log in to unmask]                                     Subject
             >                         Re: tonights meeting

             03/21/2007 10:56
             AM

             Please respond to
             Engineers Without
                  Borders

Sounds Great! Thanks again guys.  Tonight's meeting will be from
7-7:30 in Perkins rm. 211.  We will listen to Andy and Shanta's trip
and discuss what we will do from here.
~Jacquie