Hi Jacquie,
I'll be there tonight.
Andy & Shanta welcome back. I'm so eager to hear both of you tonight.

Regards.

Carlos Rivadeneira

Senior Engineer
Foundry Applications Engineering
E-mail: [log in to unmask]
Tel:(802) 769-7114 T/L: 446 -7114
Fax:(802) 769-7147
"The difficult, we eventually see; the obvious, it seems to take a little longer."
Inactive hide details for Jacqueline Elizabeth Bell <<a href=[log in to unmask]>">Jacqueline Elizabeth Bell <[log in to unmask]>

cc

Subject

Re: tonights meeting

Sounds Great! Thanks again guys.  Tonight's meeting will be from
7-7:30 in Perkins rm. 211.  We will listen to Andy and Shanta's trip
and discuss what we will do from here.
~Jacquie