Two announcements:

rather than 6am.  The complete registration schedule is on our website
at: http://www.uvm.edu/registrar/ttsched.html

2.As demand for the hard copy Schedule of Classes has diminished, the
Office of the Registrar has been cutting back the number of printed
Schedule of Course documents.  Last semester we printed 1300 but less
than 500 were used.

At the same time, we have continued to improve the online version.  The
current version has links to the catalog description, and permits
viewing by subject or college, as well as all courses.

With these new features, the time has come to stop printing the
Schedule of Courses altogether.  Please visit the online Schedule of
Courses on our website.  The direct url is:

http://giraffe.uvm.edu/~rgweb/batch/swrsectc_fall_soc_200709/menu.html

Keith Williams
University Registrar