   Vantage Point is pleased to announce the limited edition re-release of
its fifth volume.  This batch includes commemorative pink covers in
light of the recent Valentine's Day blizzard.  Find your copy today in
the first floor of Bailey-Howe library.

Also, a call for submissions of all sorts-- whether poetry, prose,
essays, short-stories, or a jpeg of art from any medium-- please send
to [log in to unmask][1] by our March 20th deadline for inclusion in the
Spring edition!

-------------------------

   WARM CLOTHING DRIVE

   If you could help someone stay warm, would you?  Do you have old
winter jackets, hats and gloves that you want to get rid of?  Bring
them back to school with you after spring break and donate them to the
kids at Spectrum Drop-in Center.  Collection will be taking place in
the Fire Place Lounge from Monday March 19th to Wednesday March 21st.

   Thank you from your friends at R.I.S.E. (Residents Involved in
Service Experiences)

-------------------------

   *Front Porch Forum Invites UVM Off Campus Students to Participate!*

   Want to feel like part of your neighborhood?  Join Front Porch Forum and
read what your neighbors are talking about.  This free
community-building service hosts Neighborhood forums across all of
Chittenden County.  Some of the most successful and vibrant ones are
in the Old North End, Hill Section, and other parts of Burlington
where many UVM off-campus students live.  Recent postings include:
 free desk and lamp, mechanic recommendation, block party date, city
councilor response, babysitter needed, apartment break-in report, and
more.  More than 15% of Burlington subscribed in the first six months
of this local innovation. The service is free and won't overfill your
inbox.  It's like a neighborhood newsletter delivered by email every
few days and written by you and your neighbors.  Check out
testimonials and media coverage, and join at http://frontporchforum.com.

   Travel to Oaxaca in 2007 or 2008

   Information Session