   Come ask the next year's SGA President and VP candidates about
issues that concern you!  There will be TWO DEBATES THIS WEEK: VP -
Wednesday 3/ 21, 7 pm. Marsh Lounge; Pres - 3/22, 7 pm. Memorial
Lounge.  Please submit questions for both debates to Renee Lariviere
-------------------------
Elections for the next President and Vice President of the Student

   Government Association will be taking place on March 27th and 28th.
Please take a minute to cast your vote for the candidate you would
like to represent your interests to the administration.  There will be
polling locations in both the Bailey Howe Library and Cook Commons
between 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM both days.
-------------------------

Petitions to run for a spot as an SGA senator will be available on
Friday, March 23rd.  Please stop by the SGA office in the Billings
Student Center, B-156 to pick one up.  They will be due back on March
30th.

-------------------------

Applications to be the next SGA Treasurer are available now.  This
is a great opportunity for students looking to gain experience with
finances or for anyone interested in learning how the SGA Student
Activities Fee is utilized.  Applications are due on March 30th.

-------------------------

   Hello Everyone!!!  Great news.  Since I know many of you have a ton of
students, organizations, and advisors that you would like to nominate
for Student Life Awards, I wanted to let you know that we have extended
the deadline to Wednesday, March 21 at NOON.  Please check out the
awards website <http://www.uvm.edu/studentleaders/?Page=awards.html>
for a description of the awards and to submit your nomination.

Thank you for helping us to identify and recognize the people who help
make UVM an outstanding place.
-------------------------

  UVM GYMNASTICS
Check out Men's and Women's TEAM HOME COMPETITION against Boston
Univerity, Penn
State University and Gordon College at Hruska Gymnastics in Winooski,
VT on Saturday, March 24th at 2pm! Directions to Hruska Gymnastics
Academy can be found at http://www.hruskagym.com/ [1] - Come support
one of UVMs most successful clubs!

-------------------------

   April is Sexual Violence awareness month. We are currently seeking
submissions for the April edition of HERIZON which may or may not
focus on issues of sexual violence. Please submit your art,
photography, rants, poetry, articles, drawings, cartoons, reviews,
reports on campus life and events, or anything else. We are especially
encouraging non-written work like photographs and drawings. Please
drop your work off at the UVM Women's Center 34 South Williams Street
or contact Leah at [log in to unmask][2].

--
Seth Bowden
President

Links: