A Carolina Wren, Tufted Titmouse and Cardinal are all in fine spring song
around my yard this am despite the rain.

Best of all was watching the 8!!!  (up from our usual 6) squirrels 'working'
our feeders and drop area.  Clearly one was much more interested in the
company more than the feed!  What fun- Spring!

Bill B.  - Thanks for sharing your Gray Jay story.  Clearly, your 12yr old,
banded bird has bonded with more than his mate!    I really was unaware that
Gray Jay were such early nesters.  Always learning from this listserv.

Ruth Stewart
E. Dorset

simple tips.
http://articles.moneycentral.msn.com/Taxes/PreparationTips/PreparationTips.aspx?icid=HMFebtagline