There's an American Goldfinch hanging out in our yard which looks
like it's wing is broken-- I don't know if it's going to survive
tomorrow's storm or not, but if it does survive I'm wondering if
there's someone in the nearby area who does small bird rehab who
would be interested in taking this bird, perhaps on Monday?

For what it's worth, I've done raptor and other bird transport for
VINS in the past-- I know how to capture and transport a bird in a
fashion which will do it a minimum amount of harm and I fully
understand that the bird may or may not survive, even if I can get it
to someone who does rehab.  If anyone has any suggestions, I can make
some phone calls or send out a few e-mails while we're (most likely)
snowed in on Friday.

Thanks,

--julie

	this is not true.