Though our yard was completely surrounded by red-winged blackbirds,
mourning doves, common grackles, blue jays and starlings, none of
them came near the feeders while I was outside taking pictures.  The
ones that came in were American Goldfinches, Tufted Titmouses,
Black-Capped Chickadees White-Breasted Nuthatches, Dark-Eyed Juncos,
Song Sparrows, American Tree Sparrows and a Carolina Wren.  I took
lots of pictures, but only put a few up; most were of birds I've
already captured well-enough before, but I got the best photo I've
ever taken of a Carolina Wren:

http://juliesmagiclightshow.com/?pic=1258

The five photos I put up for the day (two Wren photos, 1 nuthatch, 1
junco & 1 tree sparrow) are at:

http://juliesmagiclightshow.com/index.php?dte=2007-03-17&dategroup=dl&tc=58&keywords=

--julie

	this is not true.