Our first spring sightings on our hill in Berkshire of Robins (small
flock crossing into Quebec!), one Turkey Vulture, and possibly?? two
American Kestrels (they were flying, I was driving...)

Doing errands around the county I checked out a few likely spots.
Missisquoi Bay and much of the Missisquoi River are still iced up, and
we saw no water fowl or shorebirds. Glassed a couple of fields for
Killdeer, but none yet... Fields are bare in the Rock and lower
Missisquoi River watersheds, so it won't be long. But neat views of
Common Ravens (two, eating the eyes on a fresh cow carcass), and
another nesting pair - unclear if they were incubating yet.  -  Russ
Ford