I got my best-look-of-the-year at an adult Bald Eagle in the Intervale this
afternoon. This majestic bird was perched at the top of the tallest tree at
the  north end of the compost piles. In addition, I counted 7 RT Hawks in a one
mile  stretch of the trail. Needless to say, there were abundant Ring-billed
Gulls,  GBB Gulls, Herring Gulls, American Crows, and European Starlings in the
area.  Also, there were a few Northern Cardinals fluttering about.

Bruce MacPherson
South Burlington
http://www.aol.com.