From: "- Maeve Kim" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Monday, March 12, 2007 4:10 PM
Subject: Re: [VTBIRD] any Short-eared Owls in VT?

: Do you mean recently - or ever?
:
: There have been great sightings of short-eared owls in Addison. Several
years
: ago, a pair hung around Gage Road for several   weeks. Last summer or
fall,
: there were two seen a few times near the goose-viewing area.
:
: Maeve Kim
: Jericho Center
:
:
: AOL now offers free
: email to everyone.  Find out more about what's free from AOL at
http://www.aol.com.
: