From: Vermont Birds [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Richard
Guthrie
Sent: Friday, March 16, 2007 5:56 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [VTBIRD] Rusty Blackbird photo

As I recall, Jeff's pictures are proprietary. Jeff shares his terrific
photos for us to see and enjoy, not for re-use for any reason without
permission. I'm not suggesting anyone would knowingly take advantage of
his
generosity, nonetheless, I recommend that one contact Jeff to see what
his
terms might be.

Rich Guthrie