Went up to Moose Bog today.  We were greated at the parking area by three
Boreal Chickadees, but they were camera shy today.  There were two
Black-backed woodpeckers down in the frozen swamp area, and the Three-toed
was there also.  Then we were greated by several Gray Jays that seemed to
think we went there to play with them!  Also some crossbills flying about,
but there didn't seem to be as many today.

I posted a few pics from today.  One each of a Gray Jay, Three-toe, and
Black-backed.  Just hit "next" to cycle through them.

http://richennis.com/Gallery/Wildlife/GrayJaySnow.htm

Rich Ennis
Tunbridge, VT
www.richennis.com