I was skiing on my land this evening and was marvelling at how much snow we
have this time o year. Last year at this time it was pretty much gone, so I
am quite grateful to have it so late in the season (for CNY). I've been
wondering if we'll get another big snow, but I certainly don't have my hopes
up. Been disappointed too many times.  I am not worried about a little niar
this weekend. Temps in the 20s at night and 40s during the day means the
corn will be ripening, and I'm down with that. Sunday it will be 40 and
sunny. I am psyched to ski in that kind of weather, whether I'm at Greek
Peak or Gore. At Greek we'll likely have a tailgate party at Chair 5 and it
could be quite sociable and fun, though there's a good chance I may end up
at Gore again.

I plan to be in VT April Fools weekend. Sounds like there is potential for
fresh snow around then. I hope to ski with some of you (Partee or no Partee)

-Sharon