it was a pleasure to meet all ya. we had a great time all around.  couldnt ask for much more than good company with good snow.
we went out today and took the glades off toll road down to houston/bear run and then made our way to the xc lodge and took toll lift up.  warm temps weighted down the snow but all in all, it was a hell of a day with friends from out of town.

rog