Vickie's sister is in town with her crew (husband, two kids), so we
took or pockets full of discount coupons and went to Bolton today.
Mostly did cruisers, but

o high speed turns under Timberline lift on untracked 2PM corduroy --
sweet
o woods between Twice as nice and Showtime -- sweeter
o Adam's Solitude -- sweetest. Never been down that trail before,
most fun I ever had at Bolton. Even seemed like a long run

Temps were cold enough to support 5 minutes of snow at 10 AM, and
were freakishly warm by 2 PM. No other precipitation. Some sun
filtered through high clouds. Best snow was used snow, untracked was
mashed potatoes.

A good time was had by all, except William, who had to go to school.
He's off Thursday and Friday, so more fun to come.