Well, I'm no style expert but it looks like she's got quite the
gaper-gap going on and her bibs should be underneath her jacket.  The
pant legs should be over the boot tops.  The blue-red-black combo
isn't really working for me, either, especially with the black boots
with yellow/red trim.

You should definitely make a stop at the Cochran's Ski Sale on 3
November 2007 at Camel's Hump Middle School and pick Sylvia up more
stylin' ski threads.  She deserves it.

--Matt K.