Lisa Traditi wrote:
> Hi everyone,
> We teach a class on using Web of Science, unimaginatively called - "Web
> of Science".  To many of our patrons, this means nothing.  We suspect
> that's why so few people sign up to take the class.  When we describe to
> groups what WoS can do, our class enrollment goes up.

Lisa, interesting problem! I can tell you as an academic that the words
"Impact factor" have a practically magical effect. Could you put those
words in REALLY BIG type?

--
Catherine Arnott Smith, PhD
Assistant Professor

***
The machine does not isolate us from the
great problems of nature but plunges us
more deeply into them.
--Antoine de Saint-Exupery

***