I've dubbed our WoS class "Who's Citing You?"  You're welcome to use it.

Cheryle

Cheryle J. Cann

Head, Ward E. Barnes Library

University of Missouri - St. Louis    phone: (314) 516-5909

8001 Natural Bridge Road              fax: (314) 516-6468

St. Louis, MO   63121                   email: [log in to unmask]

The information in this e-mail, and any attachments therein, is
confidential and for use by the intended addressee only. If this message
is received by you in error please do not disseminate or read further.
Please reply to the sender that you have received the message in error,
and then delete the message. Thank you.