Good Afternoon,

A family member recently moved to Boca Raton and is in need of a GYN doctor & a general internist. I'm hoping that my colleagues in that area can give me some suggestions to pass along.

Thanks!

Katherine

Katherine Stemmer Frumento, MLS, MBA, AHIP
Director, Library Services
Greenwich Hospital
5 Perryridge Road
Greenwich, CT 06830
203-863-3285 (v)
203-863-4522 (f)

This message originates from Yale New Haven Health System.  The information contained in this message may be privileged and confidential.  If you are the intended recipient, you must maintain this message in a secure and confidential manner.  If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately and destroy this message.  Thank you.