Not to get all spam-alicious in your INBOXes or anything, but I definitely
want to give you two (Nick and Jacob) some big kudos for jumping in and
sharing all your ideas and criticisms with Mike and the rest of us at the
drop of a hat.  Nick, once the class madness is over, if you would be
willing to become more involved in the website redesign, I think you would
be a great asset to our group.  I used to work in web application
development, and so I'm familiar with many of the sites you
mentioned...and well, you sound like you know your stuff.  So basically
what I'm trying to say is, we could always use another hand if you're
willing to give it.

  Keep on hackin' in the free world,
    ~Gary

P.S. Nice call with the zen goodness. &D