From: Computer Science Student Association [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On
Behalf Of Alba Gabriela Garay
Sent: Monday, April 23, 2007 11:33 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: CSSA Elections'Meeting: Everyone invited-PLEASE ATTEND

Hi CSSA Members:

Joshua is proposing Friday April 23rd at 5:00 p.m. as the time for our
elections. We already mentioned the option for the lunch time the same
day but
maybe it is better after the classes finish, so 5:00 P.M. works for me
as well.

Please take note of the open positions for the CSSA Executive Board:

1-President
2-Vice President
3-Secretary
4-Treasurer
5-Webmaster
6-Public Liasion

Now, TWO important things that you MUST HAVE if you are thinking about
running
for any of these positions are:

1-TIME!!!
2-WILLINGESS to work as a team

Remember that you don't have to work by yourself to do something
succesful...the
idea is work as a team and CSSA needs more than ever that kind of
thinking.

Then, if you are interested on any position you can EMAIL me your
interest and
the ballots will be printed for the election on Friday. If you don't
email just
attend and be prepared to express why you want to be part of the
Executive Board
in any of the positions available.

Have a Nice Day,

Gabriela