I have been told that the Town of Shelburne just negotiated a credit
card contract with Chittenden Bank, at no cost to the Town [users pay
the fees].  You might give them a call.

Weathersfield will offering the direct debit option with the FY08 tax year.

At 03:27 PM 4/16/2007, you wrote:
>First, I am interested to know how many of you are using
>credit/debit cards for receipt of taxes, dog licenses, zoning
>permits, etc?  I would also like to have some idea of the cost per
>year to your town for the use of the cards.
>
>Second:  How many of you are using the direct debit through NEMRC
>cash receipt/tax administration?  Has it improved collections?  Made
>it more efficient?
>
>Mary Ann
>Morristown

Larry J. Melen, Weathersfield Town Manager
Telephone: [802] 674-2626
Fascimile: [802] 674-2117
Website: http://www.weathersfield.org

NOTICE:

THIS TRANSMITTAL IS INTENDED ONLY FOR THE USE OF AND BY THE
INDIVIDUAL OR ENTITY TO WHICH IT IS ADDRESSED.  IT MAY CONTAIN
INFORMATION THAT IS PRIVILEGED, CONFIDENTIAL, OR EXEMPT FROM
DISCLOSURE UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.

IF THE READER OF THIS TRANSMITTAL IS NOT THE INTENDED RECIPIENT OR
THE EMPLOYEE OR AGENT RESPONSIBLE FOR DELIVERING THE TRANSMITTAL TO
THE INTENDED RECIPIENT, YOU ARE HEREBY NOTIFIED THAT ANY
DISSEMINATION, DISTRIBUTION, OR COPYING OF THIS COMMUNICATION IS
STRICTLY PROHIBITED.

IF YOU HAVE RECEIVED THIS COMMUNICATION IN ERROR, PLEASE NOTIFY THIS
OFFICE IMMEDIATELY.