We haven't had one of these but we sometimes get maps from utility
companies.  The maps are 8 1/2 x 14 and cover the entire page.  I
have told them that in order to leave room for my stamp and for page
numbers I have to shrink it and the scale will be off but they don't
seem to understand or care.

I guess I would tell them that you have to shrink it and the scale
will not be right, unless they have a way to send you a smaller one.

-Bobbi

At 03:07 PM 4/19/2007, you wrote:
>Our office recently received for recording  a letter from Agency of
>Natural Resources (Steve Rebillard) regarding an exemption for a
>boundary line agreement transferring land. Accompanying this letter
>is a Vicinity Map which is on an 11x17 piece of paper, making it
>non-conforming for recording.
>The map is stamped "Record Copy" and the letter specifically directs
>that it be recorded in the Danville Land Records as required by the
>Agency's rules.
>How have any of you dealt with this?
>
>Sharon

Bobbi Brimblecombe