My name is Anne Gilbert. I am a real-estate paralegal and title abstractor.
I would like to ask town clerks a recording question.
What do town clerks do if you receive a document, like a Mortgage 
Deed, that is for property in a different town?
If you record it, how do you index such a document?  If you don't 
record it, do you keep a record of what you did with it?

Dorset, Vermont