Thanks!!!  Margy Becker

-----Original Message-----
From: Vermont Municipal Government Discussion Network
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Grace, Mary Jane
Sent: Friday, March 30, 2007 11:18 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Vermont Municipal GIS Awareness/Use Survey - 2007

Margy,

This might be of interest to you. One of the sessions at the upcoming
Town Officer Education Conferences is entitled "Paper and Digital Map
Resources for Town Officers."

You can find the brochure at:
http://www.uvm.edu/~uvmext/toec/toec07brochure.pdf

Mary Jane Grace, Program Technician