  _____

From: Vermont Municipal Government Discussion Network
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of kimberly pombar
Sent: Tuesday, April 17, 2007 10:31 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: pttr?

We just received a call from the State Dept of Taxes the caller told us that
any PTTR'S that aren't signed by the buyer & seller should be refused and
sent back. The State tax Dept will not accept these anymore.  Do you all
send them back and baby-sit the lawyers that don't fill these out
completely?