Our office recently received for recording  a letter from Agency of Natural Resources (Steve Rebillard) regarding an exemption for a boundary line agreement transferring land. Accompanying this letter is a Vicinity Map which is on an 11x17 piece of paper, making it non-conforming for recording.
The map is stamped "Record Copy" and the letter specifically directs that it be recorded in the Danville Land Records as required by the Agency's rules.
How have any of you dealt with this?