Hi Everyone,

I just wanted everyone to know that yesterday, the Education Committee mailed out the brochure for this year's annual training to be held at St Mike's on June 4 & 5.  We used the mailing list from the Secretary of State's Office, and therefore, only Clerks and Treasurers will receive them, PLEASE make copies for your assistants.

If you don't receive yours by Friday, please contact me and I will get one out to you ASAP.

Our committee along with the Speakers have worked hard to make this year's training educational as well as fun and enjoyable for all that attend.

Please join us.

Sandy Pinsonault, CVC
Dorset Town Clerk