Check with Rural Development they sometimes can help with grants and or loans.  

Gary in Richford
  ----- Original Message ----- 
  From: [log in to unmask] 
  To: [log in to unmask] 
  Sent: Wednesday, April 18, 2007 10:31 AM
  Subject: Equipment Loan

  All - We need to replace a fire truck.  Is there anything (loans/grants) offered by the state, or other entity?


  Eugene Diou
  Town of Weston
  12 Lawrence Hill Road
  POB 98
  Weston, Vermont 05161-0098
  802-824-6645 - phone
  802-824-4121 - fax