  From: Anne Gilbert
  To: [log in to unmask]
  Sent: Monday, April 23, 2007 9:10 AM
  Subject: Recordings question

  My name is Anne Gilbert. I am a real-estate paralegal and title abstractor.
  I would like to ask town clerks a recording question.
  What do town clerks do if you receive a document, like a Mortgage Deed, that is for property in a different town?
  If you record it, how do you index such a document?  If you don't record it, do you keep a record of what you did with it?

  Thanks,
  Anne
  Dorset, Vermont