  From: Robin Wilcox
  To: [log in to unmask]
  Sent: Monday, April 23, 2007 12:05 PM
  Subject: Re: Recordings question

  Hi Anne,
  I would usually send the document back to the party that SENT it to me, not the " after recording" address on the document. I have had requests from neighboring town clerks, to send the document to them, if it's for their town, which I have done. Since you and I have discussed this many times, I am considering keeping a list of these WRONG TOWN DOCUMENTS for future reference.
  PS You left your glasses here,, in case you are looking for them.
  Robin Wilcox

  Arlington Town Clerk
  PO Box 304
  Arlington, VT 05250