Signatures on PTTR's
Linda, Well said.  Thank you.  Nora
----- Original Message -----
From: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">Linda L. Spence, CMC/CVC
To: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]
Sent: Monday, April 23, 2007 4:06 PM
Subject: Re: Signatures on PTTR's

Hi Toni,

While I can understand your frustration at the lack of thoroughness of the PTTR's being completed by Attorneys etc.,  no where in state statute are we authorized to refuse anything for recording, barring the total absence of a PTTR or a survey mentioned in the deed.

It would appear that your issue is with those preparing the PTTRs themselves, and not the Town Clerks.

Linda