While browsing through our SonicWall (SOHO3) settings,
I came across one that says it is for having the SonicWall block proxy
servers.
(I don't have my notes at the moment to give a more precise description.)
I tried setting this, but it seemed to be completely ineffective.
After setting it, I tried using a number of proxy servers listed on
www.proxy.org
and through them getting to www.facebook.com (which I have set to be
blocked by our SonicWall).
Got to facebook every time.

Is there no reasonable way to block proxy servers -- and if not, doesn't
that mightily decrease the value of web filters?

Sigurd Andersen