From: Diane Lemieux [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Monday, April 16, 2007 8:26 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: help with page numbers

Hi Folks!

I had this problem once before, but I can't remember how I fixed it:

In a Word doc, I have numbered to pages, page # (1) out of ## (22) in
the footer.  It appears correctly on the page when I'm working, and also
in the page preview, but when I print it off, it prints as page 1 of 1,
2 of 2, 3 of 3, etc.

I'm hoping someone knows how to fix this.

Thanks!
Diane

Diane Lemieux
<http://us.i1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/tsmileys2/05.gif>
"Your life becomes the thing you have decided it shall be."  Raymond
Charles Barker
Associate Principal
St. Albans Town Educational Center
Technology Coordinator
Franklin Central Supervisory Union
802-527-7191

  _____

Check out new
<http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=48245/*http:/autos.yahoo.com/new_cars.html;_
ylc=X3oDMTE1YW1jcXJ2BF9TAzk3MTA3MDc2BHNlYwNtYWlsdGFncwRzbGsDbmV3LWNhcnM-