Yes!! Good ideas.... I thought you were proposing some kind of table
with all of them available... but it is already possible (I believe) for
people to upload their own plan to VTCite.

Bill

Wouldn't Riverdeep (VTCite, etc) allow people to upload their own plans
? (PDF, Word, etc) ?

The big effort would be the "initial" organization ... letting people
know where to upload their plan ... and perhaps encouraging tagging them
with a common identifier that would make google searching easier.

The value would be to people working on their own plans, for the first
time, or in a new situtation, where knowing how other people "solved"
the problem would be helpful.

Steve