Dear List:

I have some reports of an error message that pops upon login or start.

The ones I have seen were related to a windows help file, and seems to occur after the cursor patch is applied.

Anyone else seeing this?

Got a VM this morning, user read this to me ...
"rthdcple.exe illegal system dll relocation, system dll user. ... windows system.dll, the vendor supplying the dll should be contacted for a new dll"

mention of it here
http://www.itnews.com.au/newsstory.aspx?CIaNID=49271&r=hstory

"They also may receive an error message about an illegal system DLL relocation. The problem stems from files having conflicting base addresses, according to the Microsoft advisory."

R.