From: Jonathan Campbell <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: this may be very scary
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2007 08:26:20 -0400

I've sent a memo to Leuren Moret, asking her if the bee collapse might be
caused by worldwide DU contamination. I think she's on vacation or tour, she
hasn't answered yet. Everything points to toxic threshold phenomenon, and I
suspect it might be DU. I hope I'm wrong, would be nice if it's pesticide,
then it's fixable.

Jonathan

Exercise your brain! Try Flexicon.