>The uranium microparticles are now spread worldwide, and would be
>ingested/carried by bees along with pollen (uranium becomes attached
>to other small particles) and carried back to the hive.

	If that were the main cause of CC, it would be expected to
hit more severely the beehives where there's most U.  What little has
been pubd so far on the geographical distribution of CC does NOT fit
this hypothesis.
	It's all v well to talk about 'spread worldwide', but there
will be more U near the sites of use in the weapons you refer to.

>I really hope I'm wrong.

	You almost certainly will be if you rely on Leuren Morat,
whose scientific reasoning I've rubbished on this list a while back.