>"PC worships non-whites, no matter how polluting they may be."

Mandi of Africa asks:
>What on earth has pollution got to do with race?

	My point exactly.  Starting a new coal-fired power station
every week or fortnight will increase pollution for the whole planet,
tho' admittedly worst for the Chinese themselves.  Their govt should
not be humoured in this hooligan behaviour, but the West has so lost
confidence in itself that it turns a blind eye, pretending that
'people of color' are more moral than themselves.