Jonathan wrote:
 Mae-Wan Ho is the director of ISIS. Prof Ho has published a series of articles about the HIV=AIDS paradigm, all of them available on the website.

I'm sorry, this is not scientific inquiry, it is a set up for an Inquisition. Professor Ho's paper stands on its own.

        I too used to call her Prof  -  and she made no attempt to correct this.  Upon investigating I soon found
        (1)  She never held that rank.  She was a Reader (approx. Assoc Prof) at the Open U, UK.
        (2)  She departed from that position under a cloud which no-one I know of has been willing to clarify.